Quantity must be a number.
Success! Quantity updated.
Industrial cooling towers throughout the world that utilize a hard quality borhole water similar to the Western Cape, have experienced cooling tower scaling and failure in around 12 months. Hard water is a common quality of water which contains dissolved compounds of calcium and magnesium and, sometimes, other divalent and trivalent metallic elements.
Hardness typically causes the buildup of hardness scale (such as seen in cooling towers). Dissolved calcium and magnesium salts are primarily responsible for most scaling in pipes and water appliances, and cause numerous problems in wash groups.
- Stiff, dingy laundry
- Mineral deposits on dishes and glassware
- High soap usage & need for fabric softeners
- Dry, itchy skin and scalp
- Unmanageable hair
- Extra work to remove soap curd on bathtubs & shower stalls
- High energy costs, possibly due to scale build-up in pipes and on appliances
- Scale build up in sinks, tubs, faucets & appliances
- Appliance failure
Water treatment can improve hardness issues.
Our Global Water Center engineers are able to custom design the water treatment system to your existing cooling tower and building specs. You will have clean water and give yourself closed loop plumbing capabilities cost savings, Green status, security, and more.
Contact Us for a site visit.